Friday 8 January 2010

'Unite & Enlighten the World'


I must share my excitement at being a featured member of Naturally U(niversal)...a wonderful networking site for lightworkers and all, to share inspiring thoughts about laughter, love, light, Gaia and all that is.

I was invited to join NU by a dear kindred of mine and I have embraced the wonderful new friends I have made there ever since.

A while back my friends and I discussed that we'd love to see a site that was some kind of spiritual facebook; a joyful, colourful place to share inspirational ideas, pictures and music but with like-minded people that have the same goal: to raise the energy and light of our dear planet and fill it with harmony...but low and behold, this place exists! And thanks to Anni and Cindy who created this wonderful space, we can all grow and learn together; fulfilling our Divine path, whatever that may be for each of us.

I particularly enjoy being a part of groups such as 'Colour Comfort Corner', 'Crystal Cake' & 'Herbal Wisdom' where enlightening discussions take place about holistic therapies and healing tools; where questions will always be kindly answered and heart-lifting experiences are shared.

Come and meet the Earth Angels there....

No comments:

Post a Comment