Saturday 6 February 2010

The Wonder of Orbs















Since I stumbled across Diana Cooper's information on orbs, I am starting to notice them everywhere and rightly so that they are getting the attention that they deserve.

These spheres of light are said to be spirits and Angels impressing themselves on photographs by allowing their frequency to be captured through infra-red. Skeptics will say that they are just a trickery of the light. But when I see pictures like this one here, I fail to see any possibly 'trickery' in the image.

During this special time on earth, orbs are becoming very important to our ascension. For one, we are able to see through digital photography, that more and more spirit beings are aiding us through the shift in this global consciousness. Many Angels and Unicorns are coming to us now to assist us in raising the energy of Gaia through 2012 and beyond, and they would love for us to see them!

Through welcoming them into our energy fields, we are giving them the invitation to shed love and light on us. Have a sift through your digital pictures and see if you notice any transparent spheres of light in them; they do also vary in colour! Diana Cooper's website has albums full and many people are sending them to her now for her to interpret who the energies belong to. When the Angels asked her to write a book about orbs, they put her through a number of tests, training her to recognise from each picture whether the orb was an Archangel, Angel of love, Unicorn, Fairy or a spirit of someone passing over.

By attuning to the image of an orb, we are attuning to the energy it holds. I watched a youtube clip of Diana Cooper, showing us the wonderful orange coloured orbs of Archangel Metatron, the Angel of our Stellar Gateway chakra (the twelfth chakra that connects us to Source) and the Angel of Spiritual Guidance and Soul-Path work. As I absorbed his wonderful light, I felt a tickle in my aura, just a few centemetres above my Crown chakra! Since then, I have taken extra effort to welcome him to me through meditation and a few white feathers have been given to me in my dreams...

...take note of these wonderful greetings from Spirit, they show us that we have an abundance of guidance and love on our path to Ascension.

No comments:

Post a Comment